Aired on the Doomstead Diner on September 3, 2015
Visit the COLLAPSE.GLOBAL Portal for Links & Daily Updates from around the Collapse Blogosphere
Discuss this Interview at the Podcast Table inside the Diner
Here is a summary of what was covered in this podcast:
(summary by Monsta)
- Population overshoot in Saudi Arabia.
- Impact of lower oil production in the country.
- Potential for nuclear warfare.
- Issue of ballistic missiles particularly in the destruction of high value/status assets such as aircraft carriers.
- Impact of middle-east turmoil on oil importer nations which will lead to demand destruction and recession. Over time these problems will work its way from the periphery to the centre of credit creating nations such as Germany, UK and the United States.
- Crisis of migration once energy declines in countries such as Italy, Greece etc.
- How will societies cope with population collapse?
- Expectations and the problems of alternative labour such as horse replacements for truck delivery detailing the biomass problem which is a zero sum game.
For the rest, LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW!